Version 4.0 of the Amyuni Developer Tools is now available. The following are just some of the new features:
- Support for a wider range of PDF files such as the PDF 1.7 format and the compressed XRef table format.
- The addition and extraction of attachments to and from PDF files.
- Exporting capabilities of PDF files into XAML in order to view from a Web page with Silverlight controls.
- Updated PDF/A engine ensures Acrobat 9 compatibility.
- Certification for Windows 2008, Windows 7 compatible.
- Generation of layered PDF files for CAD and other applications.
- The generation of industry standard PDF/X-1 and PDF/X-3 PDF files.
- SMTP email authentication capabilities.
- The loading, creation, and display of layered PDF files.
- CJK file support, with the ability to specify the location of custom character maps (CMAPs.)
- Text anti-aliasing for better on-screen document legibility (requires font installation on client PC).
- Internal PDF file structure access through comprehensive class architecture.
All three versions are available for download along with free technical support throughout the trial period.
|Dany Amiouny is the CTO for Amyuni Technologies